Do I work with other doctors?
I am more than happy to speak with other physicians and health care practitioners to ensure that you get the best quality care.
What should I expect at my first appointment?
Your first appointment will last approximately one and one-half hours. During this visit Dr. Finger will discuss your present complaints and take a comprehensive health history. After gathering all of this information, she will work up a natural medicine treatment plan and discuss her thoughts with you. Before you leave Dr. Finger will provide ample time to answer questions. If you have already had testing or blood work performed you may choose to bring a copy of them with you.
Are your therapies safe?
Most natural medicines rarely cause side effects. This does not mean they are entirely free from risk. The therapies used are safe and non-toxic. Naturopathic doctors are experts in herb-herb interactions as well as drug-herb interactions and will take care and suggest accordingly.
Do you accept Insurance?
In many States in the US, Naturopathic Doctors are considered Primary Care Physicians and thus covered by insurance. In Pennsylvania, we are not licensed to be Primary Care, thus acting as health consultants. We are unable to accept Insurance at this time.
Why Should I Choose Naturopathic Care?
- ND’s are trained professionals who will listen and treat you as a whole person.
- To create a different approach to your health with treatments that are less toxic and easier on bodily systems.
- To enhance health and quality of life.
- To optimize the immune system while undergoing conventional therapies for cancer.
- To gain professional guidance regarding diet and nutritional supplements that you are currently taking or would like to take.